Cynnal Cymru-Sustain Wales is the leading organisation for sustainable development in Wales with over 14 years’ experience of supporting change for a sustainable future.
By sponsoring the Sustain Wales Awards you will be demonstrating that your organisation is supporting a sustainable Wales, and by doing so you will be reaching an audience that cares about the way you do business.
This year we are delighted to have the following sponsors supporting the Awards:
We work closely with our sponsors to ensure they get the maximum benefit from their investment in our event by:
- Customising the sponsorship package to meet our sponsors’ objectives and ensuring an excellent return on investment.
- Ensuring that sponsors benefit from all the promotional activities leading up to, during and after the event.
- Delivering an experience that will guarantee our sponsors want to work with us in the future.
In 2016 as part of our public online voting campaign we received over 11,000 votes and 30,000 page views to our website during the 2 month campaign.
Sponsors will benefit from extensive brand exposure throughout the event, enabling them to promote themselves successfully to achieve:
- Targeted brand positioning demonstrating a commitment to sustainability issues.
- Networking opportunities with key players from the environmental, cultural, business and community sectors.
- Extensive media coverage
There are a number of different sponsorship opportunities available:
Awards Celebration Sponsor
A key part of the Awards event is the opportunity for businesses and organisations to meet and network at our post-Awards celebration party. As the celebration sponsor you will directly associated with Cynnal Cymru and will be given the opportunity to profile your organisation at a key part of the night.
As one of our ten category sponsors you will be featured throughout the awards literature and website in association with your chosen category. Category sponsors also have the opportunity to present the category award to the winner on the night. Find out more about the Categories available.
“Congratulations to @bridgendcollege @spirotte on winning the Sustainable School/College at #TheSWAwards @OUCymru delighted to sponsor award”
Via @KevinPascoe The Open University
If you are interested in supporting the Awards and want to find out about our sponsorship opportunities – please email firstname.lastname@example.org