Terms of Sale
Cynnal Cymru manages all ticket purchases and payments on behalf of the Cynnal Cymru – Sustain Wales, the Sustainable Academy Awards and on behalf of our clients.
Your contact details
- Your personal details collected will only be used for the purposes of contacting you about the specific event booked. This information is managed by Cynnal Cymru – Sustain Wales for the duration of the event.
- If you book a place at an event online, our event booking services (including Tocyn, Ticketsource and Eventbrite) will collect your name, email address, your employer and job title, plus other information relevant to the event.
- If you have registered for a Cynnal Cymru event, we may also ask how you heard about the event and if you want to hear about future Cynnal Cymru events, reports, articles, campaigns and appeals via our newsletter. If you say ‘yes’, we will add your relevant details to our MailChimp and/ or Salesforce database.
- You may also choose to opt into a specific mailing list linked to the event which may be managed by the event originator.
Tickets and booking
- Tickets may be purchase online via the online booking page or by requesting an invoice directly from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets purchased online may include a small processing fee.
- Where applicable ticket prices include VAT at 20%. Prices may change in line with alterations to the standard rate.Tickets are currently only available to adults over the age of 18
- To reduce our print and waste for this event we do not issue paper tickets and all guests names will be added to our guest list for the evening.
Changes to your booking
- If you are no longer able to attend or need to change the name of the person(s) attending the event, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise stated the refund policy for events is as follows:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks before the event: full refund
- 4-2 weeks before the event: 50% of the fee refunded
- less than 2 weeks before the event: no refund.
- We regret we may not always be able to accommodate any special dietary requirements for late bookings or as a result of changes to your booking.