11 December | Top Tips for Great Funding and Tender Applications
Cynnal Cymru is working in partnership with Wales Coop Centre to deliver tailor-made training that has been identified by our core Sylfaen participants.
If there is spare capacity on any of the courses, we aim to open this up to other community environmental projects that could benefit.
We have five places available on both our remaining training sessions:
11 December, 10.00 – 11.30
Top Tips for Great Funding and Tender Applications (90 mins)
Although we need to look at different ways to diversify our income, sometimes we still need a grant to pilot or “pump prime” an idea. In this session, we will:-
- Look at a number of proven tips and techniques that will help you build robust funding applications and write successful tenders.
- Provide an opportunity to ask an experienced grant-writer questions
Training delivered by Wales Co-op Centre
Rethinking your Income Stream (full day)
The learning outcomes are as follows:
– Clarify your social impact aims
– Assess your customer and beneficiaries needs and demand in your operating space
– Explore the concept of an enterprising mind-set, and apply it to income generation
– Explore ways to adapt your business model
– Idea generation for your future
– Explore possible partnerships for social impact and income generation
– Training delivered by Social Enterprise Academy
If you can access Zoom,can demonstrate that you are part of a community-led environmental project and would like to have a place on one of these free sessions, please contact clare @ cynnalcymru.com