15 July | Act Now, Act Fast, Act Facts
Making the Most of key legislation in Wales
Does your business, charity or organisation work in partnership with the public sector?
Do you respond to public sector procurement tenders?
Two pieces of legislation – The Well-being of Future Generations Act (WFG Act) and The Environment Act will have a major impact on the economy of Wales.
We are running seminars in Cardiff (other places by arrangement) the first and third Friday of every month 10am to 12pm to help people analyse the implications for their organisations and businesses.
£15 Members, £20 Non members BOOKING
This interactive seminar will focus on the following:
- Background and context to the WFG and Environment Acts
- What the legislation is trying to achieve
- How your organisation could work towards implementing the National Well-being Goals
- How to begin reporting what you do in the context of the goals and how doing so will be beneficial for your organisation
- What the legislation requires from Public Service Bodies and how this might impact on the private, social and voluntary sectors
- What the legislation means for Wales, for business in Wales and for doing business with Wales
“We are very pleased with the facilitation and training service provide by Cynnal Cymru. They provided a structured basis for our senior management team to critically analyse our strategy in relation to sustainability in Wales with particular reference to the important Well-being of Future Generations Act. Their knowledge of policy and the subject matter blended well with their facilitation skills. The training methods employed were appropriate, focused and relevant and the session was well-received by staff across the organisation.”
Ruth Marks, Chief Executive, Wales Council for Voluntary Action
“Many thanks for the very useful, interesting and reflective training yesterday. It inspired a great deal of ideas which I can take back to the organisation and ways in which we can work in a more integrated way. “
Jemma Bere, Policy & Research Manager, Keep Wales Tidy
The session is led by our Training Manager Rhodri Thomas.
Rhodri is educated to Masters level in Environmental Management and has worked for the Environment Agency and Forum For The Future among others. He has a Professional Graduate Certificate (PGCE) in Adult Education & Training.
All upcoming seminars will be listed on our events page.
If you would require further information or would like to discuss your training and professional development needs, please contact Rhodri Thomas, Training Manager by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 029 20 192021